TENNACITY: The Tenacious Mindset On & Off the Court
If you are an athlete or a coach and you’d like to improve your (or your student’s) mental skills, confidence, tenacity, and mindfulness, you’ll find high value in enrolling in this course. Learn from someone who rallied a tennis ball longer than anyone in history and volleyed a ball longer than anyone in the history of the sport of tennis! Angelo is USPTA, PTR, and USTA HP/Mental Skills certified.
The Tennacity Course will help you with at least these 10 things:
1. Improve your confidence and your decision-making quickness/ability
2. Improve task switching (i.e. adapting to stressful situations)
3. Expand your peripheral awareness
4. Create improved situational awareness
5. Improve your focus
6. Build mental triggers to improve mental endurance
7. Improve managing fear, anxiety, and nerves
8. Find JOY in the process not just the outcome
9. Modify your practice to improve your mental fitness & your performance
10. Learn how to stretch your goals and accomplish your dreams!
This is a special day: 1. It’s Roger Federer’s 39th birthday 2. It marks our 5-year anniversary of our 2nd Guinness World Records™ Title – the longest volley rally (30,576 consecutive volleys taking 5 hours and 28 minutes). We chose this date 5 years ago to honor Roger Federer’s impact on the sport of tennis as well as to raise over $112,000 for the Save the Children charity.
Complete the form below to subscribe to our emails.